SHIPPING AND RETURNS
Every order from Gemorie ships free! Standard shipping is free to all 50 U.S. states and Canada. However, customers who make orders outside the U.S. or Canada will be responsible for all duty and taxes. Please note that all packages from Gemorie are fully insured and a signature is required upon delivery.
365-day Easy Return
While we strive to design and produce only the highest quality of fine jewelry, Gemorie understands that not every purchase will be 100% satisfactory for every customer. If you feel like you made your order in error or your jewelry is not what you expected, please feel free to send it back to us for a full refund with the original tag on the product, original packaging and original receipt stating order date is within the 365-day return period. Products sent back without the original tag, packaging and receipt might not be approved by our RMA department for a full refund. Customers have 365 days from the day of delivery to return all unsatisfactory pieces in its original unworn condition with all tags for a full refund.
365 day FULL COVERAGE (Gemorie is responsible for all going & return postage costs)
- Wrong or defective items.
- Reasons covered by the One-Year Warranty below.
365 day LIMITED COVERAGE (Customer is responsible for all return postage fees. Gemorie will not refund any original shipping fees paid by the customer. If the original shipping fees was paid by Gemorie the shipping fee will be deducted from the refund amount)
- Customer picked the wrong styles/sizes/colors.
- Personal Reasons or a change of mind, etc...
The following reasons are NOT covered by our 365 day return policy, and we are not liable for these issues.
- Products are exposed to harmful substances or chemicals that damage the product's appearance and quality.
- Products are damaged by misuse or mishandling.
- Jewelry & timepieces are delicate products therefore proper care have to be taken to maintain the appearance and brilliance of the product. Proper cleaning with polish cloth and jewelry cleaner as well as proper storage are all important factors for caring and maintenance. Therefore if the product's appearance got altered because of improper or lack of caring the return policy will not apply.
- All customized or engraved items are final sale and are excluded from the standard return policy.
Please note: Gemorie is not responsible for packages that are lost during shipment. For this reason, we ask that all return packages are insured for the protection of the customer.
Need Resizing for a Perfect Fit?
Gemorie offers a one-time complimentary resizing within the first 30 days of delivery. Any resizing after the first 30 days of delivery can be done for a competitive and reasonable price. The turnaround time is about five days, excluding shipping time. For any resizing, the customer will need to take care of the shipping fee both ways. We only use the best craftsman for any repair or resizing, however, please note, any resizing contains a certain amount of damaging risk and there is no guarantee there won't be a very minimal resizing mark left on the jewelry. Please feel free to contact us anytime regarding this special service at 1-626-821-0307 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
Gemorie offers an one-year warranty on the craftsmanship of our pieces. Please note that the warranty does not cover the following: lost or chipped stones; damages to the piece done by the customer; damages that arise due to resizing done by another jeweler; other modifications not made by Gemorie. Please refer to our One-Year Warranty page for more details.
We offer repairs, on a case-by-case basis, only for Gemorie items. Please refer to our One-Year Warranty page for more details.