The MTG-B1000XBD and B1000XB are based on the MTG-B1000, which has a mid-sized case for enhanced wearability while delivering advanced functionality, including smartphone connectivity and solar-powered radio control. The new models feature a bezel made from carbon fiber, considered the “third material” after metal and plastics, for an evolution in design in keeping with the 20th anniversary of the MT-G series. Carbon fiber is similar to plastic in terms of its lightweight, yet comparable to or exceeding metal in durability, although its hardness makes it more difficult to process.
The blue-accented MTG-B1000XB comes with a soft urethane band for enhanced wearability. The band attaches to the case using a combination of fine resin and metal parts for optimum strength.
- Dimensions: 55.8×51.7×14.4mm
- Weight: 171 g
- Size of case: 55.8×51.7×14.4mm
- Total weight: 171g Carbon fiber bezel
- TRIPLE G RESIST (Shock resistant, Centrifugal force resistant, Vibration resistant)
- Screw Lock Crown
- Spherical Glass
- Sapphire Glass with non-reflective coating
- Multi-band 6 Atomic Timekeeping
- Bluetooth Smartphone Link
- Solar Powered
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.