These new MTG-B1000 models incorporate a new shock-resistant structure, a smaller case size, and improved fit to the wrist to create a selection of new additions to the MT-G lineup of TRIPLE G RESIST metal-and-resin combination models. The new shock-resistant structure of these models is the result of the G-SHOCK MT-G constant pursuit of improved strength and durability. A New Core Guard structure integrates the lugs and pipes that connect the band into single pieces, creating a wall that isolates the watch's module from impact. The resin of the center case is also reinforced with carbon fibers, which further enhances module protection while reducing overall weight. These watches come with a new Connected Engine module for improved timekeeping accuracy. A Bluetooth® communication function makes it possible to connect with a smartphone running the G-SHOCK Connected* app and obtain accurate time information from an on-line time server.
MULTIBAND 6 automatically adjusts time settings based on the reception of one of the six-time calibration signals around the globe, for automatic time adjustment when you are within the range of a signal, even if the connection with a smartphone is not possible for some reason. All of this means that timekeeping is accurate, no matter where in the world you happen to be. Other features include high-brightness LED illumination, World Time, stopwatch, and more. Stable operation is ensured by a CASIO original Tough Solar charging system.
- About 18 months with the power-saving function ON after full charge. Power-saving after a certain period in a dark location
- Size of Case: 55.8 × 51.7 × 14.4 mm
- Total Weight: Approx. 123g
- Shock resistant
- 200m water resistance
- Radio Frequency: 77.5 kHz (DCF77: Germany) 60 kHz (MSF: UK); 60 kHz (WWVB: USA); 40 kHz (JJY: Fukushima, Japan) / 60 kHz (JJY: Kyushu, Japan)
- 68.5 kHz (BPC: China)
- Radio Wave Reception: Automatic reception up to six times a day
- Bluetooth smartphone link
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.