The G-SHOCK MT-G combines metal and resin into forms of essential functional elegance, and also provides TRIPLE G RESIST durability. This new model adds a selection of MT-G Series mid-size designs that is designed to fit well to the wrist. The faces, various parts, and inner surfaces of the bands sport attractive accent colors. The silver case and band model has metallic red accents. The inside surfaces of the bands incorporate fine resin parts that allow the use of attractive colors, and makes the band lightweight and tough. Fine resin parts also have relatively lower thermal conductivity than stainless steel, so even in the cold of winter, less of the cold is transmitted to the wrist.
A shock-resistant structure integrates the lugs that connect the band and the pipes that link the bezel and back cover into a single piece to create a wall-like frame that protects the watch's module. Connected Engine supports time correction using a time calibration signal and Bluetooth® connection. A Bluetooth® communication function makes it possible to connect with a smartphone running the G-SHOCK Connected* app and obtain accurate time information from an on-line time server.
MULTIBAND 6 automatically adjusts time settings based on the reception of one of six time calibration signals around the globe for automatic time adjustment when you are within the range of a signal, even if the connection with a smartphone is not possible for some reason. All of this means that timekeeping is accurate, no matter where in the world you happen to be. These new MT-G models combine metal and resin in a way that creates an innovative shock-resistant structure and a work of timepiece beauty, which houses a new module that ensures timekeeping is always accurate.
- Shock resistant
- 200m water resistance
- Radio Frequency: 77.5 kHz (DCF77: Germany)
- 60 kHz (MSF: UK); 60 kHz (WWVB: USA); 40 kHz (JJY: Fukushima, Japan) / 60 kHz (JJY: Kyushu, Japan)
- 68.5 kHz (BPC: China)
- Radio Wave Reception: Automatic reception up to six times a day
- (except for use in China: up to five times a day)
- Bluetooth® low energy
- World Time: 27 cities (39 time zones, daylight saving on/off) and Coordinated Universal Time
- auto summer time (DST) switching; home time/world time switching
- Stopwatch: 1 second; measuring capacity: 23:59’59; measuring modes: elapsed time
- Countdown Timer: Measuring unit: 1 second (maximum 24 hours)
- 1 independent daily alarm
- Smartphone Link functions (world time: over 300 cities, automatic time adjustment, easy watch setting)
- Day and date display, full auto-calendar, LED light (super illuminator and afterglow), battery level indicator
- Tough Solar power system (solar-charging system)
- About 18 months with the power-saving function ON after full charge. Power-saving after a certain period in a dark location
- Module 5544
- Size of Case: 55.8 × 51.7 × 14.4 mm
- Total Weight: Approx. 123g
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- English en
- 简体中文 zh
- 繁體中文 zh