The Longines Avigation BigEye: winner of the 2017 "Revival" Prize at the Grand Prix de l’Horlogerie de Genève. This model of the Heritage line is a reinterpretation of a chronograph with a design from the 1930s, in keeping with the great tradition of pilot watches.
The Longines Avigation BigEye is inspired by a chronograph whose aesthetic is typical of the great age of aviation. True to the spirit of pilots’ watches, this model displays a very readable dial with a focus on the minute counter and impressive push buttons that enable the wearer to handle them while wearing gloves.
|STRAP MATERIAL||Stainless Steel|
- Power Reserve-54 hours
- Case BackScrew-down case back
- Dimension-41 mm
- Lug Distance-20 mm
- Glass-Sapphire with several layers of anti-reflective coating
- Material-Stainless Steel
- Water Resistance-30 meters (100 feet)
- Chronograph-Central 60 seconds hand, 30 minutes counter at 3 o'clock, 12 hours counter at 6 o'clock.
- Main Functions-Hours, minutes, small seconds at 9 o'clock and date.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.